geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Use a different repo.
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:39:24 GMT
Hi Sachin, I’ve loaded my local dir with your latest change in trunk.  I
moved to wtp-sdk-M-1.5.1-200608032139 build.  Where do I suppose to put the
geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.zip file?

Here’s what the Installable Runtimes document says:

path - if bundleId is specified then represents the relative path of the
runtime zip inside the bundle, otherwise it assumes a relative path of the
runtime archive inside the feature directory

Since you didn't use bundleId in the plugin.xml:

    <extension point="org.eclipse.wst.server.core.installableRuntimes">
        <installableRuntime id="org.apache.geronimo.runtime.tomcat.11"
            featureVersion="1.1.1"

featureId="org.apache.geronimo.installableruntime.tomcat.feature"

featureSite="http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/updates/"
            path="geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.zip">
        </installableRuntime>

I tried to bundle the zip file inside of the
org.apache.geronimo.installableruntime.tomcat.feature jar file it didn’t
work.  Also tried to put it in the same feature dir as the feature jar file,
didn't work either.  Were you able to get the download and install button
work?

Thanks,

Lin