geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject running jar or ear from within eclipse
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 19:00:47 GMT
Hi there,

Has anyone been able to running jar or ear from within eclipse using the
devtools 1.1?

I have a MDB sample (from confluence) and I managed to get it running using
devtools 1.0 within eclipse.  However, when I import my jar file in, the
openejb-jar.xml cannot be read by the Geronimo application deployment plan
editor.    In the past experience, this is a pre-requisite before I can
deploy anything to Geronimo server in Eclipse.

I also tried to create a dummy EJB project and the default openejb-jar.xml
cannot be opened by the Geronimo application deployment plan editor either.
Similar prob with the EAR project.

I am wondering if this is a known limitation of the 1.1 version of devtools
project?   Seems I can only get war project running...

Thanks, Lin