If I put Spring.jar in the WEB-INF/lib dir I get the same problem as before.

If I redeploy with a dependency on spring-1.2.8.jar in the repository I also get the same error (both with and without spring.jar in the lib dir of the web app).

(dependency snippet).

<sys:dependency>
        <sys:groupId>sv2</sys:groupId>
        <sys:artifactId>spring</sys:artifactId>
        <sys:version>1.2.8</sys:version>
        <sys:type>jar</sys:type>
</sys:dependency>

This looks very similar to a problem I have had before which was classloader related. See here:

http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=25856&highlight=geronimo

PS I still get the problem with nothing at all in the lib dir (bit obviously something in the manifest !).

Target

www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.

If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,

distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.

The content of this message may also contain personal

views of an employee of this company and does

not necessarily represent the view of the company.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.

It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail

policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content

of this message, please e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com