On Jul 5, 2006, at 2:00 AM, Lasantha Ranaweera wrote:

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your reply.  But still I have one more questions ask from all, since I want to put this stuff in to a Geronimo Documentation.

1. Is there any specific name to the Geronimo specific Transaction Manager implementation?

No, we do not have a name for this component.

thanks
david jencks

Thanks
Lasantha