On Jul 6, 2006, at 1:06 AM, Santosh Koti wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a way to load a dll file in to the server JVM, has that to be done by wrapping it as a jar file & adding a dependency for it..?

I am yet to test on this..?  Has some 1 done this earlier..?

We don't do anything in geronimo to make this easier.  You need to use the normal jvm mechanisms.  If you come up with some way we can suppport this better we'd love to know: in particular having a dependency on a dll make geronimo load the dll would be good if we can overcome the "you can only load a native library once" problems.  I haven't investigated this area for several years but I never could get library loading to work any better than just putting my library in with the jvm's library.

thanks
david jencks

Thanks,

Santosh.