Paul,

 My problem is I have set a environment variable & relative to that , I have to read some files, but I doubt , whether Geronimo will pick the value of env variable..??

I have already set the env variable, but still geronimo is not able to resolve the env variable itself…!!?

Anyways to get away with this…??

Thanks,

Santosh.