Hi all,

I have a xyz.properties file (say) which will be accessed in the java/j2ee code , I want to put that in a classpath  & accesss the same, anyways to do it…??

Do we need a dependency here…??  (But that is not advisable , with versioning, that is required)

PS: I have tried dependency also, but it is not working..!

Any workarounds..?

Thanks in advance..!!!

Thanks,

Santosh.