take a look at

RuntimeClasspathProviderDelegate.requestClasspathContainerUpdate

I think that may work.

On Jul 26, 2006, at 4:05 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

Hi Sachin,

I just found out that schema/discouragedRuntimeAccess.exsd is removed in
devtools 1.1.   In 1.0, I can create an extension point based on the schema
definition and discourage applications' access to certain jar files or
packages in the Geronimo server runtimes.  Any other code in devtools I can
use/leverage to implement similar functions in 1.1 now that the
schema/discouragedRuntimeAccess.exsd is gone?

TIA, Lin

-sachin