geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: TransactionCachingInterceptor is returning the same ManagedConnection despite different ConnectionRequestInfo
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:56:21 GMT
David Jencks <david_jencks@...> writes:

> > For testing I switched to PartitionedPoolFactoryBean and set
> > partitionByConnectionRequestInfo to true, but this does neither
> > help.
>
> I think in addition you may need to specify that the resource adapter
> is unshared.  I'm not sure how to do this in jencks: it ought to be a
> configuration option on the component that is using the connection
> factory.

Hello David,

I don't use the complete Geronimo J2EE server and so neither a deployed resource
adapter. I just set this infrastructure up with Spring and some Geronimo jars
like connector and transaction. I don't know where ConnectionInfo was
instantiated atm, but how can I set the unshareable property there? Where is it
normally set?

Thx,
Jörg