geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Bilodeau <gb.for...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Errors while deploying EAR on Geronimo 1.1
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 12:41:41 GMT
Mario Rübsam <mr@...> writes:

> Try to copy them into the WEB_INF/lib and leave the originals in the EAR
> toplevel. If this doesn't work then I think you have to create dependencies
> and put them into the repository. What classes are in the promo-server.jar,
> EJB's?

promo-server.jar contains most classes (including a few EJB implementations),
promo-api.jar contains EJB interfaces (home and remote) and promo-web.war
contains all web content (JSPs, CSS, etc.)  Eventually the EJBs should
disappear, but until then we're sticking to that approach with the EAR packaging.

Is this structure correct or should it be improved?

Also, how can those dependencies be created?  I've searched for some
documentation on the subject but couldn't find any concerning Geronimo 1.1.

Thanks again,
GB