geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Deployment to wrong directory
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:36:42 GMT
Mario Ruebsam wrote:
> Which distribution file did you get? Can you post the URL where
> you downloaded it from?

ftp://ftp.apache.de/mirrors/dev.apache.org/dist/geronimo/1.1/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.tar.gz

> Which system you're working on?

Gentoo Linux

> Which archiver did you use to unpack the distribution? Can
> you post the command line and options?

I'm using the archiever from Gnome 2.14

Probably I did something wrong - don't know. I guess I didn't see the
problem at the same time it happened. I'm not always looking around for
suspicious files, and I didn't expect the files to be copied into /opt.
As I've also found them in the geronimo tree, the problem is probably
solved; sorry, I'll not be able to help You (and me ;-) ). Probably the
files have been copied to the wrong place, because I had some networking
problems first (which are also solved).

Kind regards

Peter