geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Deployment to wrong directory
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 02:19:35 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> What do you mean when you say "the packages are deployed into /opt"?
> What are you doing and what is Geronimo doing and what files end up in
> /opt?

e.g. ... jsp_2_0.xsd, jstl-1.1.1.jar, juddi-0.9rc4.jar,
juddi.properties, list.jsp, listDatabases.jsp, listTables.jsp,
log4j-1.2.8.jar, login.jsp, login_lock_64x55.gif, login_success.jsp,
loginerror.jsp, logout.jsp, main.css, maximized.jsp, memoryGraphJS.jsp,
memoryGraphSVG.jsp, mgmtconsole.jpg, ...

Thank You

Peter