geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject RE: how to access a properties file in geronimo
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:46:40 GMT
It was Aaron's idea actually....

It would be interesting to see what problems you are still getting as this
works fine for me in Geronimo 1.0 at least.

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com