geronimo-user mailing list archives

From j...@21technologies.com
Subject Re: Dynamically creating datasources
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 20:58:01 GMT
*bump*

I don't mind doing some more legwork, but I could really use a nudge in
the right direction. Aaron mentioned that I could use the console code as
a template for what I'm doing. Can someone point me at the right place to
look in the source tree? I did a little bit of poking around, but I got a
bit lost trying to figure out which module to begin searching.

--
Jimmy Wan
Senior Technical Lead

Phone: 512-342-0010 x249
Email: jwan@21technologies.com
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender
immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email for any
purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.