geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Re: Spring class not found in 1.1 - classloader issue ?
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:26:54 GMT
By the way I think some facet of this problem, or at least similar
symptoms are in 1.0.

I have switched some Web Service client code from using RAD generated code
that use IBM/Websphere  specific jar files to RAD generated code that uses
Axis instead.

Again I have a jar (axis.jar) on my manifest class path and in my EAR. In
this case when I try and call my proxy class I get the following when I
execute the line:

 _call.setScopedProperty(org.apache.axis.client.Call.SEND_TYPE_ATTR,
Boolean.FALSE);

Error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.axis.client.Call.setScopedProperty(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V

net.targetgroup.targetprocessmanager.server.TPMInvokeServiceSoapBindingStub.invokeProcess(TPMInvokeServiceSoapBindingStub.java:83)

Sorry to slightly confuse the issue with two separate but related
problems, but would be interested to know whetther the fix is the same of
different for 1.0 and 1.1.

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com