geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Where's the GUI Installer?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:54:20 GMT
"No one was interested in updating it for all the changes between 1.0
and 1.1 so we have dropped it at least for now."

Will IBM pick this up at all if they bring out a WAS CE 1.1 version ?

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com