geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: Loading a dll file in the geronimo
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:29:57 GMT
Geronimo doesn't do anything special to help you load native
libraries, nor does it do anything special to prevent you from

To load a native library in Java use the System.load(String filename)
or System.loadLibrary(String libname) methods.   Native libraries can
be very difficult to work with, so I suggest you read a tutorial or
book on the Java Native Interface, and write a simple standalone test
case before attempting to integrate a native library into Geronimo.