geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Cartier" <dennis.cart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using a Repository with Geronimo Plugins
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:27:32 GMT
Thank you so much for the response Aaron. Right after I sent the
message I stumbled on the config option you mentioned, which is
usually how it goes :)

The file:// URL should prove to be handy as well, and the JVM proxy
option has been an issue for me for quite awhile as it affects the
downloading of common libs as well.

I have tested the setting of the proxy through the JVM and found that
the following works when included in the JAVA_OPTS environment
variable:

-DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=proxy.local -DproxyPort=8080

I will explore the cmdline deployer in this regard as well. I am
curious if Geronimo will download the dependant common libs, as well
as the plugins, considering the libs would not appear in the
geronimo-plugins.xml, as they are not plugins per se.

Anyway, thanks again.

Dennis

--
"It is impossible to design fool proof systems, because fools are so clever."

Authour unknown