geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Sutton, Timothy" <Timothy.Sut...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: Joost and Geronimo with GBean
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:37:19 GMT
I tried to do by putting the files in lib/endorsed, and as far as I can
tell I was already setting the System Property for the Transformer. Is
it possible I would need to set this system property at a higher level
or maybe even in a different classloader?

Thanks

Timothy Sutton

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks [mailto:david_jencks@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:45 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Joost and Geronimo with GBean

My guess would be that you would have to put the xsl implementation
you want to use in lib/endorsed.  The selection of which transformer
factory to use is made by a setting a system property and IIUC the
implementation has to be in an endorsed directory rather than added
to the classpath some other way.

thanks
david jencks