geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Sutton, Timothy" <Timothy.Sut...@sensis.com>
Subject Joost and Geronimo with GBean
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:33:26 GMT
I was wondering if anyone had tried to deploy a Gbean with Joost (stx
xml parser), and if they had any problems with it. I get the following
exception.

Exception in thread "Timer-2"
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
net.sf.joost.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl could not be instantiated:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(TransformerFactory.ja
va:109)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager.saveXmlTo
File(LocalAttributeManager.java:467)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager.save(Loca
lAttributeManager.java:433)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager$2.run(Loc
alAttributeManager.java:636)

Thanks again!

Tim