geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Deploying an J2EE JAR needs GBean ???
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:45:19 GMT
What happens if you comment out the security constraint?  I wonder if
the problem is that a URL like /SaveKey matches both the first (/*)
and the second (/SaveKey)?

If that's not it, can you post the full stack trace of the error so we
can see where it's being generated?  You may need to check the server
log or run the deploy tool with --verbose

Thanks,
    Aaron