geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: flex on geronimo
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:46:08 GMT
Do you have a pointer to some documentation on what kind of
transaction manager object Flex requires and how you're supposed to
set it?  You can make a UserTransaction available to a J2EE component,
which you could then pass on to Flex, but I'm not sure if that's
sufficient for Flex or if it needs a more robust transaction manager
object or what.

Thanks,
    Aaron