geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Cannot start Geronimo 1.1
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:38:53 GMT
On 7/16/06, Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbefeld@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Aaron,
>
> Thank You for answering. Yes, it has been an issue with my IP address;
> obviously I've damaged my linux config at some time. However, there's
> one thing I don't understand: With parameter
> "-Dgeronimo.assemble.offline=true", shouldn't Geronimo ignore the host
> IP (and, instead, use 127.0.0.1)?

I'm glad to hear (from your other message) that you got it working.

I'm not sure what the geronimo.assemble.offline parameter does -- it's
not something I've used.  As far as I know there's nothing that
automatically makes Geronimo use a different listen address, though
you can change the listen IP separately for most of the individual
services in var/config/config.xml.

Thanks,
    Aaron