geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Errors while deploying EAR on Geronimo 1.1
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 11:41:15 GMT
The hidden-classes belongs in the environment, so you can remove the
one outside the environment.  Normally I'd say copy it over the one
inside the environment, but I believe org.springframework is hidden by
default in Geronimo 1.1 so it shouldn't be necessary.  Since your web
app is in an EAR, in fact, you can specify the context-root for the
web app in META-INF/application.xml in the EAR and since the
hidden-classes and context-root are the only two real settings in this
file, that means the whole geronimo-web.xml can be omitted (unless
there's other content you're not showing in the e-mail).

Thanks,
     Aaron