geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Is this due to a problem in Derby Embedded DB?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 11:01:54 GMT
If you haven't manually created the Derby DB before these tests, can
you try changing your URL to "jdbc:derby:InventoryDB;create=true" and
let us know if that fixes the problem on Windows?

Also, the security realm issue was not a Derby problem, it was a
problem with how the admin console tries to create the new security
realm service.

Thanks,
     Aaron