geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Deployment plans for geronimoV1.1
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:19:42 GMT
You appear to have several problems:

1&2: No plans for Geronimo 1.1 should have a configId or parentId.  If
you're using an XML editor, it should tell you that these plans are
invalid -- be sure you've pointed your editor to the correct 1.1
schemas.  The configId and parentId (and a couple other things) are
replaced by a new environment element and its children.  This showed
up in both your plans.

3: The Maven error does not seem to be complaining about your plans,
it seems to be complaining that the Geronimo deployment plugin is not
installed.  You should make sure the latest Maven 1 Geronimo
deployment plugin is installed in your local Maven 1 repository.

Please write back if you need more detail.

Thanks,
    Aaron