geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki migration
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:09:33 GMT
Hi Hernan

I worked  on the apache wiki staging environment and presently I
stopped working on the the staging.I want to get a copy and back ups
of the work I have done so far.What is the method of getting a back up
of the staging work?It's just a copy and past from the wiki to a
document or more than that?

Is there a way of getting a copy with out making any harm to the
format of the documents?

Thanks
Kanchana