geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:00:36 GMT
Hi Mika

Well.. GeronimoV.10 deployment plans and the GeronimoV1.1 is
different.Stillyou can reuse the
V1.0 deployment plans by upgrading them using upgrade.jar in geronimo/bin to
use in GV1.1 .That dosen't mean that the  upgrade tool will generate you an
out and out maped,migrated deployment plan from Gv1.0 to Gv1.1 which has
every tags  segments correctly. But it will generate the core skeleton of
Deployment Plan which can be used to deploy with V1.1.You will have to set
the <dependency>tags specially according to the G-V1.1(Folder structure of
depndency jars in G-V1.0 and G-V1.1 is different.) and need to be modified
according to application.Did you use this upgrade tool to gernerat
deployment plan artifacts?
Regards,
Kanchana