geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classpath for MDBs
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:16:04 GMT
Hi Nathan

Since you are using openejb.jar why don't you package the service as a "
jar" rather than ear?
Following are the deployment plans for Geronimo

 File Standard Deployment Descriptors in the J2EE specification Apache
Geronimo specific Deployment plan  Web Application Archive (WAR)
web.xmlunder the WEB-INF directory
geronimo-web.xml  Enterprise Web application archive (EAR) application.xml
geronimo-application.xml  J2EE Connector resources archive (RAR) ra.xml
geronimo-ra.xml  J2EE client application archive (JAR) client.xml
geronimo-application-client.xml  JAR containing EJBs ejb-jar.xml under the
META-INF directory openejb-jar.xml

 Developers are  working on the deployment plans for the geronimov1.1
yet.Itwill be on line
soon.I'm giving you the following resource url to get you an understanding
of how to deploy JMS and MDB with Geronimo .Have a  look in this  article
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/os-dw-os-ag-machine4.html

The Article has been provided you all the artifacts in geronimov1.0 version
you can use the geronimo_home/bin/upgrade Tool to generate the deployment
plan for the GeronimoV1.1
Hope this is useful for you
Regards,
Kanchana