geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy a CMP2.x Entity Bean on Geronimo1.1
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 05:27:36 GMT
Hi Isuru

I hope that you have used the upgrade tool (upgrade.jar)to generate
the descriptor for geronimo v1.1.I tried with a simple ejb and found
that it's needed to be commented  <dep:version> and <dep:type> under
<moduleId> too.Do you have any idea of meanings these tags exactly?(I
mean the when you migrating from G-v1.0 to G V1.1 and why the upgarde
tool supports to generate these tags? )

Really appreciate if some body can move in to the loop share your thoughts?

Regards
Kanchana