geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying an J2EE JAR needs GBean ???
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 04:39:38 GMT
Hi Mike

Every new users and volunteers  are working hard to use geronimo for
their own purposes.I'm also relatively new to the product but not to
the open source.It's really needed to be posted detailed mails which
exactly reflect your question when you communicate to the opensource
mailing list.The community (dev and users)is voluntary base who are
passionate people and there can't be any "must" or "should" requests
on the communication.
I have not tried to deploy a GBean yet with Geronimo v1.1 and let me
get back to  you if I found something worth for you

Thanks and Regards
Kanchana