geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors while adding a new server in eclipse3.2
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:17:59 GMT
My guess is that you're running the 1.0 version of the plugin and
targeting a 1.1 server.  You can download the RC2 driver from

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/

This driver requires the Callisto release of Eclipse/WTP.  In this
release if you chose a 1.0 runtime but pointed to a 1.1 location, or
vise-versa, it will inform you with an error.

-sachin