geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject Classpath , Path & JVM settings
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:20:54 GMT

Hi All,

Can some one point out the files , where in we can set the classpath
settings (I guess dependency is the only way for this), path settings &
JVM arguments. I have tried setting these things in setenv.bat file
under bin directory of the Geronimo server. (lots of scripts are there
like setenv, setjavaenv, Geronimo.bat ..etc)

I am profiling the Java application , so needs to set some JVM arguments
like HProf, etc... & many other stuff.

PS: In setting hprof, I see the following trace on the console :

              HPROF ERROR: class ID already in use

Can some 1 throw some light on this..?

Thanks,

Santosh.