geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: how to access a properties file in geronimo
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:16:59 GMT

Paul,

 My problem is I have set a environment variable & relative to that , I
have to read some files, but I doubt , whether Geronimo will pick the
value of env variable..??

I have already set the env variable, but still geronimo is not able to
resolve the env variable itself...!!?

Anyways to get away with this...??

Thanks,

Santosh.