geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <bwn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo/Axis2--Java classes generation from WSDL
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 04:23:15 GMT
This is a log4j problem, and is just a warning, so I don't believe it
should be adversely affecting your wsdl2java stuff in any way.  Set up a
simple logger that outputs to the console... something like the following.

A file named 'log4j.properties' needs to exist on the root of your
classpath, and contain the following (note that you can modify many/most
of the properties to your liking):

log4j.threshold=ALL
log4j.rootLogger=ALL, stdout

log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{MM/dd HH:mm:ss} -- %p
log4j.appender.stdout.Threshold=DEBUG