geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <mario.rueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:19:24 GMT
mika wrote:
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl
in classloader com.myapps/TCapplication/1.0/ear
> 	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:249)
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
> 	... 66 more
> -[END]---------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> what is the first line (abstractName...) going to tell me?
>
> In the openejb-jar.xml is such a block with this EJBClientInterfaceEJB...
> <session>
>     <ejb-name>EJBClientInterfaceEJB</ejb-name>
>     <jndi-name>ClientInterfaceJAR/EJBClientInterfaceEJB</jndi-name>
> </session>
>

> Then I have another question for this errormessage:
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl
in classloader com.myapps/TCapplication/1.0/ear

> I've looked into the xalan-2.0.jar and found surprisingly such an class in it. How do
I have to modify the classloader for getting this class found?

Looking further on the stack trace I think Xalan is used by one of your EJBs
so place the dependency entry in the openejb-jar.xml instead of the
geronimo-web-*.xml (if you don't use Xalan in the web-app).

Thanks,
Mario