geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:55:28 GMT
If you have/had errors during deploy I strongly encourage you to use
the deploy tool instead of the hot deploy dir. It gives you more control
and it is easy to learn.
Look at the doc here:

So my suggestions are move the ear to a folder of your choice
undeploy the app and deploy the app with the deploy tool.

mika wrote:
> Well, there exists something in the repositiory>/org/myapps/TCapplication/1.0 folder.
> There is an exact copy of the content of the connector.ear...
> But why throws Geronimo until deploying the connector.ear hot, via HotDeployer, an GBeanInstanceState-ERROR
> ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in the FAILED state: abstactName="com.myapps/TCapplication/1.0/ear?EJBModule=ccserver.jar,
J2EEApplication=com.myapps/TCapplication/1.0/Ear, j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=EJBClientInterfaceEJB"
> This occurs directly after 'INFO [HotDeployer] Deploying connector.ear'!
> Thanks a lot,
> mika
> BTW atm I am a little bit excessive happy, because the other errors went away :-D

View raw message