geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <mario.rueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:55:28 GMT
If you have/had errors during deploy I strongly encourage you to use
the deploy tool instead of the hot deploy dir. It gives you more control
and it is easy to learn.
Look at the doc here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/deployer-tool.html

So my suggestions are move the ear to a folder of your choice
undeploy the app and deploy the app with the deploy tool.

Thanks,
Mario

mika wrote:
> Well, there exists something in the repositiory>/org/myapps/TCapplication/1.0 folder.
>
> There is an exact copy of the content of the connector.ear...
>
> But why throws Geronimo until deploying the connector.ear hot, via HotDeployer, an GBeanInstanceState-ERROR
?

> ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in the FAILED state: abstactName="com.myapps/TCapplication/1.0/ear?EJBModule=ccserver.jar,
J2EEApplication=com.myapps/TCapplication/1.0/Ear, j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=EJBClientInterfaceEJB"