geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <mario.rueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:21:27 GMT

you can put the soap jar in a directoy in the repository like

<geronimo-home>/repository/soap/soap/2.3.1/soap-2.3.1.jar

and then add the dependency to that library in your geronimo-web-*.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1"
   xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"
   xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming">

    <dep:environment>
      <dep:moduleId>
        <dep:groupId>com.myapps</dep:groupId>
        <dep:artifactId>ccserver</dep:artifactId>
        <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
        <dep:type>war</dep:type>
      </dep:moduleId>

     <dep:dependencies>
       <dep:dependency>
         <dep:groupId>soap</dep:groupId>
         <dep:artifactId>soap</dep:artifactId>
         <dep:version>2.3.1</dep:version>
         <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
       </dep:dependency>
     </dep:dependencies>

Thanks, Mario

mika wrote:
> Well, now I've commented out the security-section as well as the security-realm-name
section in all geronimo-web-*.xml's.
> For getting no errors depending on those commented sections I've also commented the security
sections out in each <*.war>/WEB-INF/web.xml.

> Because I'll deploy it first without security ;-).
>
> If this is correct, now a new error occurs:
>
> Using GERONIMO_BASE:   C:\ApplicationServers\geronimo-1.1
> Using GERONIMO_HOME:   C:\ApplicationServers\geronimo-1.1
> Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: C:\ApplicationServers\geronimo-1.1\var\temp
> Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Programme\Java\jre1.5.0_06
>     Error: Unable to distribute connector.ear: Could not load servlet
>     class org.apache.soap.server.http.MessageRouterServlet
>
>     	org.apache.soap.server.http.MessageRouterServlet in classloader
>     com.myapps/TCapplication_wsci.war/1.0/car
>

> Well, I've downloaded the soap-bin-2.3.1.zip and unpacked it. Then I found a soap.jar
in it, somewhere... This JAR was under the repository-folder in Geronimo unpacked. After this
the path org.apache.soap.server.http has been created. Therein was the MessageRouterServlet.class.