geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Re: Unknown start exception when extending DeltaManager in G1.1 - Special attribute objectName must have the type java.lang.String
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:46:12 GMT
Well pretty much I want to wrap the DeltaManager in a GBean. And then I want to
access information from the DeltaManager in a web application using that same GBean.

A lot of documentation I have been reading on GBeans after G1.0 came out writes
about exposing classes in Geronimo by wrapping them in a GBean.

-RG