geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <mario.rueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment to wrong directory
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:05:28 GMT
I think you had a problem with the Archiver while extracting.
Can you try the following in a shell:

cd /opt
tar -xzf <path>/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.tar.gz

where <path> is the directory where you downloaded the archive

after that you should have a directory "/opt/geronimo-1.1"
with all files in the correct subdirs

Thanks,
Mario