geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <mario.rueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Use of additional jar files from ejb's
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 06:48:33 GMT
Hi Thomas,

you could package your ejb-jar file along with the other
jars into one ear archive and the set the Class-Path
entry in the ejb-jars manifest.

myapp.ear/
           ejb-jar.jar
           one.jar
           two.jar

you have to add an application.xml to the META-INF dir
of the ear referencing you ejb-jar as an module.

<application xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
                http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/application_1_4.xsd"
              version="1.4">

   <display-name>MyApp</display-name>