geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo clustering
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:08:13 GMT
Krish,

  A few things to check..

1) jvmRoute is unique for each node
2) The value used in jvmRoute agrees with the value set in the mod-jk
configuration (e.g. jvmRoute=node1, jvmRoute=node2,  and
worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=node1,node2, worker.node1.port=8009,
etc.)
3) Deployment plan for each node has the correct IP address for each
node (in 2 spots in the xml)
4) You are using the most recent deployment *5.5.15* deployment plan
that includes JVMRouteBinderValve...  Latest plan and instructions
available at: http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/clustering.html
5) Verify that both machines are truly on the same subnet..  Both
machines should use the same subnet mask.  The network portion of the
addresses should be identical when the subnet mask is bitwise ANDed with
each of the individual IP addresses.
6) You are using the same browser instance for the whole test.  Clear
the cookie cache in the browser before the test.

-Dave-