geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Rübsam ...@coderesearch.com>
Subject Re: Errors while using Geronimo Eclipse Plugin RC2
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:37:10 GMT
Ok I figured it out and copied my

.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.runtime\.settings\org.eclipse.wst.server.core.prefs

and

.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\servers.xml

configuration to the Callisto build config.

Server is starting now without problems. It looks like I have to
switch the platform to 3.2.

Thanks,
Mario