geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "D. Strauss" <geron...@ds-2.de>
Subject Re: Entity bean can not remove itself
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 17:42:51 GMT
Hello, Markus

It's just a little bit difficult to understand why you (the user) should
handle the instance of a bean :-/ That's the job of the EJB container
(greetings to the OpenEJB people). Or can you post a scenario where you
definitely need to remove an EJB? Share your idea :P

AFAIK it's not your business to know too much of the EJB container and
its EJB instances :P

Best regards

Dirk

mahu2425 schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> has nobody an idea if this migh be a bug or if I'm doing anything wrong? I really need
this feature, that an entity bean can remove itself.