geronimo-user mailing list archives

From <Raveendra.B...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Errors while adding a new server in eclipse3.2
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 05:27:51 GMT

Hi Sachin
 Thanks for the pointers. I am using the
"g-eclipse-plugin-1.1-RC3-deployable" now. And things are pretty smooth.

However I changed the http port while adding a new server, but its still
running on 8080. Is this the place the config updates happen?
"geronimo-1.1\var\config"

Thanks,
Ravee

------------------
Don't believe all the things I say, I am working hard to be a better
person all the time!

-----Original Message-----
From: Sachin Patel [mailto:sppatel@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Sachin Patel
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:48 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Errors while adding a new server in eclipse3.2

My guess is that you're running the 1.0 version of the plugin and
targeting a 1.1 server.  You can download the RC2 driver from

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/

This driver requires the Callisto release of Eclipse/WTP.  In this
release if you chose a 1.0 runtime but pointed to a 1.1 location, or
vise-versa, it will inform you with an error.

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print,
copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive
late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.