geronimo-user mailing list archives

From <Raveendra.B...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject Errors while adding a new server in eclipse3.2
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 12:54:04 GMT
Hi

On the Callisto distribution while adding a new server
I chose Geronimo and gave the path to Geronimo which is
"D:\jalc\geronimo-1.1", I get following error message...

"Missing classpath entry
D:\jalc\geronimo-1.1\repository\org.apache.geronimo.specs\jars"

Am I missing something? Or making some basic mistake (am pretty new to
Geronimo and WTP)

And I have...
> Web Standard Tools - Version: 1.5.0.v200606.....
> Eclipse Platform Version: 3.2.0.v200606....
> geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1

And the following... (listing from config details of eclipse)
> org.apache.geronimo.feature, Version: 1.0.0

> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model (1.0.0) "Dummy Model" [Resolved]
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model.edit (1.0.0) "Geronimo-web Edit
Support" [Resolved]
> org.apache.geronimo.devtools.eclipse.core (1.0.0) "Geronimo server
support" [Active]
> org.apache.geronimo.feature.source (1.0.0) "Apache Geronimo
Development Tools" [Resolved]
> org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v1 (1.0.0) "Apache Geronimo Runtime V1
Plug-in" [Resolved]
> org.apache.geronimo.ui (1.0.0) "Geronimo server UI support" [Active]

Could someone throw some light on this?

Thanks in advance,
Ravee

------------------
Don't believe all the things I say, I am working hard to be a better
human all the time!

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print,
copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive
late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.