geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Open-EJB application client problem
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:25:04 GMT
It looks to me as if you are using a non-j2ee app client but trying
to use jndi as if it is a j2ee app client.  From a non-j2ee-app-
client you have to look up whatever you specify as jndi-name in the
openejb config, and you have to use the proprietary jndi
configuration for openejb jndi.  In particular you shouldn't be
looking in java:comp unless you have a j2ee client.  Can you clarify
what you are trying to do?

thanks
david jencks