geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JVM allocation of memory
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:15:16 GMT
Santosh,
the JAVA_OPTS environment variable would probably be most appropriate
for setting JRE options (although GERONIMO_OPTS should work, also).

I'm running MAC OS X jre's (1.4 and 1.5). I have no problem with the
following:

export JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx2048m -Xms2048m"

What are you setting the heap sizes to and what problems do you see?
What JRE are you using?

--kevan