geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo clustering
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:12:33 GMT
Hi Dave,

Thanks for ur note. I am able to get this to work but still face one
issue.I put three values in session in server1. I shutdown server1.
When i refresh the browser i get the page from server2 but it has only
the last value.  I am using the tomcat cluster example [
servlets-examples-cluster ]

I dont get the No engine jvmRoute attribute configured WARN messages.

I have updated the config.xml.
    <gbean name="TomcatEngine">
      <attribute name="initParams">name=Geronimo
	jvmRoute=node2</attribute>
    </gbean>
and
    <gbean name="TomcatEngine">
      <attribute name="initParams">name=Geronimo
	jvmRoute=node1</attribute>
    </gbean>

I have put IPs in plan.
I get the same messages as u have listed in the mail

My workers.properties

worker.list=loadbalancer,status
worker.maintain=60

worker.node1.type=ajp13
worker.node1.host=yy.yy.yy.yy
worker.node1.port=8009
worker.node1.socket_timeout=60
worker.node1.socket_keepalive=true
worker.node1.lbfactor=1

worker.node2.type=ajp13
worker.node2.host=xx.xx.xx.xx
worker.node2.port=8009
worker.node2.socket_timeout=60
worker.node2.socket_keepalive=true
worker.node2.lbfactor=1

worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=node1,node2
worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session=1
worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session_force=0
worker.status.type=status

and

httpd.conf ( Added these lines at end of existing httpd.conf )

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

#
# The following can be added anywhere after the above LoadModule statement.
#
<IfModule mod_jk.c>
    JkWorkersFile       conf/workers.properties
    JkLogFile           logs/mod_jk.log
    JkLogLevel          info
    JkLogStampFormat    "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y] "
    JkOptions           +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
    JkRequestLogFormat  "%w %V %T"

    <Location /*/WEB-INF/*>
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>

    <Location /*/META-INF/*>
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>

    # forward ALL web requests to our mod_jk loadbalancer workers
    JkMount /* loadbalancer

</IfModule>

Thanks for ur help.

Regards