geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo clustering
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:44:49 GMT
hi Dave,

Thanks for ur note.

I have done these checks. I get these messages in second cluster
member where failover occurs.

14:53:21,003 INFO  [DeltaManager] Manager
[/servlets-examples-cluster]: skipping state transfer. No members
active in cluster group.
15:10:34,700 WARN  [JvmRouteBinderValve] No engine jvmRoute attribute
configured
15:10:34,720 WARN  [JvmRouteBinderValve] No engine jvmRoute attribute
configured

Does this mean something is wrong? I get one session value failover to
second server. All cluster members are active.

Regards
Krish

I have configured jvmRoute